INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NEXT RWANDA LUXVENTURE™ TRIP
This is a place of spectacular beauty, with rolling green pastures and majestic mountains, that’s why it’s fittingly known as “the land of a Thousand Hills”. Well cut public grounds, paved walk ways and a pristine, untainted natural environment at every corner make this country like no other on the African continent.
Trek up Volcanoes National Park in the splendid highlands bordering Uganda, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Here you can explore one of the only two locations in the world where a family group of mountain gorillas can be viewed in their natural habitat.
The expansive Lake Kivu within the Rift Valley, offers watersporting experiences to excite the most fearless adventurer. Museums and galleries where the country’s heritage is portrayed through images and ancient artifacts are located in the quaint town of Butare. This is where you can also capture chimpanzees at home in the Nyungwe National Park.
- Encounter mountain gorillas and the abundant game and bird life
- Trek through the mysterious and majestic Rift Valley
- Explore the museums and learn about the history of this great land
- Credit cards – These and travelers cheques are not accepted by many businesses. Visa and MasterCard are used but its’ best to make cash withdrawals. There are many ATM’s in and around the capital, Kigali.
- Telephone & networks – Many hotels and tourists areas within Kigali have telephones and wifi connection.
- Medical facilities – These are limited, the more expensive hotels may have their own doctor within the hotel premises.