INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NEXT BOTSWANA LUXVENTURE™ TRIP
- Offering unparalleled game viewing and a unique bio-diversity, a Botswana safari is a once in a lifetime experience.
- From the glistening waterways of the Okavango Delta to the breathtaking plains of Chobe National Park, the saltpans of the Makagadigadi to the Moremi Game Reserve, widely regarded as the predator capital of the world, a Botswana safari rewards visitors with a variety of topography and diversity of wildlife.
- Being one of the first African safari destinations to truly grasp the link between conservation and economic success, the country is a leader in protecting its natural habits and promoting sustainable tourism to its game reserves and national parks.
- Contact one of our Adventurists today to help you plan your perfect Ker and Downey Botswana safari.
- Experience the world’s largest inland delta on a classic Okavango Delta safari.
- Explore the Makagidigadi saltpans on a horseback safari or a quad bike safari.
- Enjoy a family adventure to remember on our Botswana young explorer safari.
- See all of the big five, lions, buffalo, rhino, elephant and leopard and the Victoria Falls on a Victoria Falls and Botswana safari.
- View the world’s largest population of Elephant on a classic Chobe Safari.
- Discover the Selinda Spillway on a Botswana canoe safari.
- Immerse yourself in cultural traditions as you accompany local tribesman on a Kalahari Safari.
Botswana offers excellent year round game viewing if you know where to visit. The dry season between May and October is traditionally known as the best time to visit the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National. Between June and October the Okavango Delta is flooded resulting in an abundance of wildlife that migrates out of the Delta during the summer months in search of grazing. April and May known as the “Green Season” offers a temperate climate and great value for money if you are able to handle the odd afternoon rainfall. The Kalahari Central Game Reserve, Nxai Pan National Park and Makagidigadi Pans National Park offer excellent game viewing in the Southern Africa summer months (November to January) when the rains transform the region into a green garden teeming with wildlife.
Contact your Ker and Downey Botswana Safari Specialist to learn more about the best time to visit Botswana.